The Department is technically enriched with the following well equipped laboratories catering to all academic and co-curricular needs of students and
COMPUTER PROGRAMMING LAB:
- To write programs in C to solve the problem.
- To implement linear data structures such as lists, stacks, queues.
- To implement simple searching and sorting methods.
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY WORKSHOP:
- To write programs in html.
- To design the paper presentations.
- To implement excel sheets and Ms Word.
DATA STRUCTURES LAB:
- To write and execute programs in C to solve problems using data structure such as arrays, linked lists, stacks, queues, trees, graphics, hash tables and search trees.
- To write and execute write programs in C to implement various sorting and searching methods.
JAVA PROGRAMMING LAB:
- To understands objects oriented programming concepts, and apply them in problem solving.
- To learn the basics of java console and GUI based programming.
DATABASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS LAB:
- To learn the security of databases.
- To learn the design techniques of database security.
- To learn the secure software design.
OPERATING SYSTEMS LAB:
- To understand the basic concepts such as Abstract data types, Linear and non linear Data Structure.
- To choose the appropriate data structure for a specified application.
- To understand and analyze various searching and sorting algorithms
COMPILER DESIGN LAB:
- To write and execute programs in java to solve problems using java swings, eclipse, net beans.
- To provide your identity namespace to applications
- To implement security system integration
CASE TOOLS & WEB TECHNOLOGIES LAB:
- To write and execute programs in web technology to solve problems using HTML, XML, HTTP,
- To learn how to implement and deploy web service client and server
- To explore interoperability between different frameworks.
LINUX PROGRAMMING LAB:
- To write shell scripts to solve problems.
- To implement some standard Linux utilities such as IS, cp etc using system calls.
- To develop network-based applications using C.
DATA WAREHOUSING & MINING LAB:
- To develop the abilities of critical analysis to data mining systems and applications.
- To implement practical and theoretical understanding of the technologies for data mining.
- To understand the strengths and limitations of various data mining models.
Here for Department Labs - Photo Gallery